Jewelry makes any outfit more beautiful
Do you like to wear jewelry? My mother passed on her love of jewelry to me. She still adores good jewelry and valuable pieces. I change and put nakih with every outfit, I can’t do without it. I’m just amazed when someone doesn’t wear jewelry, and they don’t have that habit. I think that even the most ordinary combination of pants and a T-shirt, with good, striking jewelry, can look much different and more powerful.
As for the choice between Gold and Silver, I mostly choose Gold because it goes better with you, but I will try to emphasize the beauty of both. Although some old rule was not to mix, today’s fashion and trends have brought us just mixing and combining gold and silver.
6 Elegant Necklaces for Women
When it comes to elegant jewelry, that’s my style for sure. What makes a lady, And emphasizes her character and tenderness.
- I would always point it out as an unsurpassed piece of chain with a heart pendant. Usually, people often give things like this, because everything that contains a heart in me carries a nice message. This is a piece that goes with absolutely everything, and if you don’t like to change your jewelry often, this is the right choice for you. In terms of size, I like it less, because this piece should always be discreet.
- The next piece I would highlight is the multi-layered necklaces. Whether it’s two or three rows, it looks great with any combination. A table with a relaxed one, a table with an elegant one. There is no mistake with this choice.
- Another piece worth our attention is the pearl chains. Pearls are always a symbol of elegance. A timeless piece, something that all our moms and grandmas have in their collections. When I see a real lady, I know I can expect her to own such a piece. You can choose only a pearl pendant, and the whole necklace can be strung with pearls. They go so well with a black tight evening gown. Bull’s eye. Never have a dilemma about that.
- Everything I have stated so far has been discreet. Sometimes when the outfit is one-color and not so prominent, you should put on a slightly more effective necklace. I mean a slightly larger piece, which will attract attention. It can be made up of circles, intertwined, to look lavish and rich.
- Otherwise, never, but you will never go wrong with a discreet necklace where there is a small zircon pendant. Usually, zircons work in such a way that the whole person shines and radiates. Maybe it’s some subconscious impression of mine. Such women have always been synonymous with tenderness and femininity. Do we share opinions?
- A tree of life pendant on a gold or silver chain is an absolute hit. Something that often draws people’s attention, and that they gladly bow to. I see a lot of young girls wearing it lately. I still don’t have it, but maybe I’ll get one.